Societe Generale Saudi Arabia
Societe Generale has had a subsidiary in Saudi Arabia since 2010. The entity of the group in the Kingdom offers services under the Arranging and Advising licenses granted by the Capital Market Authority. In compliance with its license, SGSAR has one office only, in the capital Riyadh.
- CMA License: 37-09142
- License Date: 22 August 2009
- Commencement Date: 27/12/2010
- Paid Capital : SAR 50,000,000.
- Commercial Registration data:
- Number: 1010279178.
- Date: 18/01/1431.
- Legal Form: Closed joint Stock.
- Major shareholders/ controllers: SOCIETE GENERALE BANK – FRANCE.
List of the stock exchanges/capital markets that SGSAR can deal with:
- Deutsche Börse
- London Stock Exchange Group
- Borsa Italiana
- Borsa de Madrid
- Borsa İstanbul
8th Floor, North Tower,
P.O Box 53828,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Board of Directors
- Activities: Arranging and Advising.
- Products and services: DCM, Private placement, M&A and Financial advisory.